Monday, January 22, 2007

Intro

I really know nothing about music other than how to listen to it. Like most average music listeners, I don't go out of my way to expose myself to genres I'm not naturally interested in, so my CD collection is really quite insulated. This is a way to listen to hundreds of CDs I normally would avoid and hopefully discover some gems along the way. My taste in music might even change by the end of it - OR I will wish I'd never heard some of the crap I found along the way!

You can buy the BOOK - 1001 Albums You Must Here Before You Die that leads to the list at Amazon

I will take one album from the end of each decade and work my way up. I'll choose the best album out of the 6 decades at the end of each week.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home