Friday, January 26, 2007

Battle of the Decades #1

Well, I've covered 1 album from 6 decades this one week and listened to albums I certainly wouldn't have without this list!

Here's a run down.

2000's - The White Stripes - Get Behind Me Satan - This will be deleted off my machine, never to be heard from again! 3/10

1990's - Sigur Ros - Agaetis Byrjun - One of my favourite albums that will remain so for a very long time.
9.5/10

1980's - NWA - Straight Outta Compton - I might keep one or two tracks, but I'm no convertee to gangsta rap! 6/10

1970's - The Specials - Specials - Deleted off computer - no fan of ska here yet but it was pleasantly happy music 5/10

1960's - Frank Zappa - Hot Rats - Not too bad, I might keep it though I doubt I'm going to listen much. It's worth it just for the Willie song. 6.4/10

1950's - Dave Brubeck - Time Out - Say bye bye, it's deleted. 3/10

WINNER - Sigur Ros - Agaetis Byrjun - 1990's


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home