Sunday, May 06, 2007

Creedence Clearwater Revival - Cosmo's Factory

Decade - 1970s



Label - Fantasy
Producer - John Fogerty

Country - US

Genre - Rock n Roll



A1Ramble Tamble7:09
A2Before You Accuse Me3:24
A3Travelin' Band2:07
A4Ooby Dooby2:05
A5Lookin' Out My Back Door2:31
A6Run Through the Jungle3:09
B1Up Around the Bend2:40
B2My Baby Left Me2:17
B3Who'll Stop the Rain2:28
B4I Heard It Through the Grapevine11:05
B5Long as I Can See the Light3:33



Creedence Clearwater Revival - Cosmo's Factory (1970)


It's hard not to like this album - it's straight up fun, swamp boogie rock n roll and John Fogerty's very cool and growly voice!

There's really not too much for me to say about it - the jams are fun (even for me), but the whole album is very much at the same level and every track at the same energy level, so it can get tiring after 5 songs. Fogerty's voice is also always the same, so this is probably heard better within a mix cd than a full album really.

Still, this version of I heard it Through the Grapevine is excellent and you should buy it just for that.


Score - 7/10

Recommended - Yes

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home