Saturday, June 02, 2007

AC/DC - Back in Black

Decade - 1980s


Label - ATCO

Producer - Robert John Lange

Country - Australia (I'm SORRY)

Genre - Cra....I mean Rock.







A1Hells Bells5:11
A2Shoot to Thrill5:17
A3What Do You Do for Money Honey3:34
A4Given the Dog a Bone3:31
A5Let Me Put My Love Into You4:14
B1Back in Black4:14
B2You Shook Me All Night Long3:29
B3Have a Drink on Me3:58
B4Shake a Leg4:05
B5Rock and Roll Ain't Noise Pollution4:12


AC/DC - Back in Black (1980)

WTF? Seriously, I've never understood AC/DC. Australia has a habit of liking anyone who is Australian and happens to make it overseas...even a little bit. Savage Garden anyone?

I listened to this twice and I still could barely tell you one song off it, except the ones I already knew. Boring riffs....blurgh.

If you want some hard rock with no personality, try this. Try not to choke.


Score - 4/10
Recommended - No. Unless you're very drunk at a pub.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home