Friday, April 06, 2007

Bonnie Raitt - Nick of Time

Decade - 1980's


Label: Capitol
Producer: Don Was
Country - US



Amazon Music Sampler Windows Media
1. Nick Of Time* Listen Listen
2. Thing Called Love Listen Listen
3. Love Letter Listen Listen
4. Cry On My Shoulder Listen Listen
5. Real Man Listen Listen
6. Nobody's Girl Listen Listen
7. Have A Heart Listen Listen
8. Too Soon To Tell Listen Listen
9. I Will Not Be Denied Listen Listen
10. I Ain't Gonna Let You Break My Heart Again Listen Listen
11. The Road's My Middle Name Listen Listen


Bonnie Raitt - Nick of Time

Well this was certainly a hugely popular album, winning three Grammys and selling over 5 million copies.

This is just not my kinda thing. Very easy listening, blues rock. She has a good, but essentially boring voice. It's very mainstream and even after 3 listens I still had trouble remembering any of the melodies!

Very polished production and arrangements, but they just add to the unimaginative feel of the album.


Genre - Blues Rock

Score = 3/10

Recommended? No

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home